• Added a Review Section to the album pages.
• Added awards for submitting album reviews.
• Added more administration controls for managing the Image Galleries.
• Altered the news articles to include more BBCode, however this meant that the whole news article had to be displayed instead of a preview with a read more button. This may change in the near future.
• Altered the lyric pages to include the headers of which band member sings which verses, can be toggled on/off.
• Added a section to the album pages to show which were the most popular songs people had added as their favourites in their profiles.
• Fixed a security bug that meant that non-VIP members could access the VIP boards using specific URL alterations.
• Resolved Issue with Facebook Login, updated code to align with the changes made by Facebook.
• Added a vibration feature for mobiles when notifications/conversation replies are received (does prompt first for permission and can be turned off if desired).
• Altered background image of site to match your colour preference.
• Changed the gallery thumbnails so that it only uses a static image to reduce load times.
• Upgraded the gallery system so that images can be viewed easier, you get forward/backward buttons and you can swipe the images on a mobile.
• Fixed issue with news feed RSS not displaying properly.
• Changed the way Facebook sharer detects Metatags for some pages (mainly news) when sharing... Other pages to follow soon.
• Fixed an issue where sometimes the merch page wouldn't display the right image when changing colour/side of an item.
• Moved the Display Picture Edit to the Profile Edit Page.
• Adding settings page to the Profile Edit Page.
• We will now E-mail users the first time they receive a private message off another member, if they have the setting on.
• Added new WhatsApp Sign Up Page.
• Added new Group for WhatsApp Members, along with an Award for anyone who is added..
• Improvements made to the conversations area - text now renders new lines, BBCode and Images/Hyperlinks. Text fields now have black text instead of grey.
• Added a section to the main page sidebar that shows how many birthdays the site is celebrating.
• Added a birthday page that lists those members who's birthday it is along with a birthday message.
View Previous Notes for Version 1.0
• Fixed an issue where non alphanumeric text in links would not work and showed page not found.
• Fixed an issue where related content on the album pages wasn't showing if that song didn't have any lyrics posted.
• Fixed a few display issues where the stripey coloured backgrounds behind some peoples names were larger than they should be.
• Notifications Area, User Activity Area, Forum Board List and Forum Sidebar Recent Posts Area now take you to the last page of comments if the post count in a forum topic exceeds the max posts per page.
• Fixed a display issue with smaller screen sizes wrapping things when they shouldn't.
• Fixed a display issue on the account recovery pages meaning the button to request a new password was covered and not clickable on smaller screens.
• Fixed a display issue on the member boxes not sizing properly when viewing the sites member list.
• Fixed a display issue on the forum post boxes being too large.
• Fixed an issue where some merch items weren't displaying the picture correctly.
• Add new area to Band Member pages to showcase pictures that contain them in it.
• Added code to ensure Facebook uses the right image when sharing a news article.
• Added a custom page for "404 Page not found" - featuring a search box to assist in users finding their way back.
• Fixed an issue with non-english characters in titles/usernames preventing you from visiting those pages (for example if your name features an é it will convert to an e).
• Finalized the ability to be able to login/register using your Facebook Account.
• Allowed users who have registered via Facebook to change their usernames once from the default one they are given.
• Added a button to the users profile pages to unlink their Facebook accounts if they have used one to login/register.
• Added a new award for users who login/register via Facebook.
• An overlay will now display to new users to give them a chance to introduce themselves to other members.
• Added links to listen/purchase an album on the album homepage.
• Added a Spotify Preview Pane on each song, you can listen to 30 seconds of a song and then choose to listen to the full song via Spotify if you have it.
• Usernames now display the colour of the default group for that user. (For example, Administrators will display in blue, Moderators in green etc...)
• Added merchandise section
• Enabled merch to be searched for in the search options.
• Added in a groups section to the user profile so you can see what groups a person belongs to.
• Added a group homepage so you can see who is a part of a chosen group.
• Rectified an issue with displaying hyperlinks and images alongside each other in a forum comment/forum quote.
• Updated the poll section to count associated Facebook reactions if applicable.
• Modified the captcha image so that it is slightly easier to see the letters, also reduced the amount of characters which look similar to one another to avoid confusion.
• Fixed an issue in users activity feed which shows them as having posted in a newly created topic before the topic had been created.
• Fixed an issue in users activity feed which shows them as having posted in a topic which they haven't posted in.
• Altered the way style sheets are coded to adapt to different devices/browsers/screen sizes.
• Modifications to the forum made to display the recent posts pane correctly. Also to correctly show the last post time on the board overview.
• Prevented certain browsers struggling to display special characters in the lyrics section (sometimes showing up as a diamond with a ? in it).
• Gallery Images now appear in an enlarged overlay when clicked to view the full image.
• Site Launched Officially
• Site Launched in Beta