---
---
---
hi, im one of the first p...
blinketh
1 year ago
hey, thought i might as well be the first to introduce myself since im one of the first few here.
my name is mark and i saw thispage come up as a suggestion on twitter so thought i would join up.

i have liked dead by april since the second album, but went back and listened to the first and i was hooked. my favourite song is by far angels of clarity - i prefer the heavier stuff.

I also like blink-182. as you can probably tell from my name and pic. a bit of a weird combination but hey. other favourites include bfmv, mcr, ends with a bullet, atheena, you name it :)

anyway nice to meet the future members of this site, come say hi when you join. i will try and spread the word on what could be a very popular site amonst dba fans.

-mark
x2i
Administrator
1 year ago
Nice to meet you Mark, thanks for signing up, I had noticed you around the comments. I should probably introduce myself at some point seeing as how I made the site lol.

Anyway, if you have any issues or ideas on how to make this site even better, then let me know, I am all ears.

Take care buddy,

Dan
blinketh
1 year ago
thanks for the welcome dan, glad we have something in common :)
i will let you know of my ideas if i have any
Hey mark, i'm new here too, nice to meet you.
blinketh
1 year ago
hey nice to meet you. thanks for the welcome
where for art thou blinketh?
blinketh
12 months ago
mattmeister wrote
   where for art thou blinketh?
i hath returned, hey man
Please Login to Post
April Army Members ×
Members get exclusive access to lots of cool features on the site, so why not join us?

Already Have An Account?