----
----
----
... Dead by April for lif...
JanineDeadbyApril
VIP
2 years ago
Hey everyone!
My Name is Janine and I am 20 years old,from Germany and a huge Dead by April Fan!!!
I have travelled for them several times to Sweden and followed them during their Tours in Germany as much as possible... and in the end that brought me to the point I am today. Met up several times with them in the studio. Have been backstage and on stage with them. And now I just feel like home whenever I am with them. They will always be my favorite. My whole life circles around Dead by April and all they are doing.
Hopefully here we'll find a good way to help spread the World this awesome band!

Dead by April forever ♡
x2i
Administrator
2 years ago
Welcome Janine it's good to finally have you with us. It's good to see someone with such passion for the band as you do and I hope you will fit right in here with us.

Welcome Janine, so you're the one with the tattoo on the homepage then - nice to meet you :)
JNero983
2 years ago
Hello Janine - nice tattoo :)
blinketh
2 years ago
we have heard a lot about you janine, hey
JanineDeadbyApril
VIP
2 years ago
Wow. It's awesome to hear that so many People here already knew me. Feels like... being famous😂🙈
What did you hear? I am just curious! :)
JanineDeadbyApril
VIP
2 years ago
And yes i am the one with the tattoo. This one was my third Tattoo which was dedicated to Dead by April...
And it's so great to have such amazing people here to Talk to.!!!

You are amazing. Everyone of you!! ♡.
x2i
Administrator
2 years ago
JanineDeadbyApril wrote
   Wow. It's awesome to hear that so many People here already knew me. Feels like... being famous😂🙈
What did you hear? I am just curious! :)
I think they mean from that home page topic and I have mentioned you in a few forum comments lol
blinketh
2 years ago
yeah x2i has mentioned you quite a bit on the site thats how we know ya
JanineDeadbyApril
VIP
2 years ago
Thats... I dont know. Incredible. It's awesome to be known as a big Fan *-*
Please Login to Post
April Army Members ×
Members get exclusive access to lots of cool features on the site, so why not join us?

Already Have An Account?