----
----
----
What other bands ??
clairtalina
1 year ago
I know we all love DBA but what other bands is everyone out there listening to,I figure if we all have this band in common maybe we share other music tastes too 😊
x2i
Administrator
1 year ago
clairtalina wrote
   I know we all love DBA but what other bands is everyone out there listening to,I figure if we all have this band in common maybe we share other music tastes too 😊
Just to name a few... Amity Affliction, Amaranthe, Ends with a Bullet/Liam Espinosa, Saviour, Blink 182, Issues, Panic! at the Disco, Dangerkids, Dead Celebrity Status, Enter Shikari, Hollywood Undead, Deuce, Engel, Letters from the Fire, Millencolin, Pvris, Heartist, Scare Don't Fear, Whole Wheat Bread, Tenacious D.

And some which don't really fit into the above genre are The Four Owls, Dirty Dike, Fliptrix, Hopsin, Skrillex. :)
clairtalina
1 year ago
Just got into saviour myself but only recently,really like panic and Hollywood undead. Quite a good selection there 😊
blinketh
1 year ago
dead by april of course, blink 182, green day, bouncing souls, afi, hollywood undead, just some of my favorites.
x2i
Administrator
1 year ago
blinketh wrote
   dead by april of course, blink 182, green day, bouncing souls, afi, hollywood undead, just some of my favorites.
Not listened to Bouncing Souls for ages, might have to give them a listen, they probably have quite a lot of new material since I listened to them last
MrTwister
1 year ago
Great idea !!! I'm big fans of Disturbed , Amaranthe, Within Temptation, In This Moment, Gemini Syndrome, FFDP, Halestorm and growing as a fan of Dangerkids and Ember Falls
x2i
Administrator
1 year ago
MrTwister wrote
   Great idea !!! I'm big fans of Disturbed , Amaranthe, Within Temptation, In This Moment, Gemini Syndrome, FFDP, Halestorm and growing as a fan of Dangerkids and Ember Falls
Yes! Another Dangerkids fan. New Album coming out this week if I remember rightly.

Amaranthe, new album took a little getting used to but I knew it would win me over after a few listens.
Has anyone listened to Atheena and Beyond All Recognition, the two bands that were supporting DBA on their Breaking Tour before it got called off?
clairtalina
1 year ago
Omg I caught this tour when I was travelling through Europe last year, thought Atheena blew the roof!!
MrTwister
1 year ago
I will definitely be checking out the new DangerKids album , and appreciate the heads up on Atheena and Beyond All Recognition plan to try and hopefully find some of their music . Love all the new music suggestions everyone !
Please Login to Post