---
---
---
Zandro Santiago - After D...
x2i
Administrator
1 year ago

So this thread is just to discuss what Zandro Santiago is up to following his departure from Dead by April.

Zandro left to persue his solo singing and songwriting career, however since he left Dead by April, albeit a few cover songs recorded live with friends he hasn't really released much. There was one song called "Seven Years" which is actually quite cheery and upbeat. But other than that, he hasn't really done anything else.

Who knows what the future holds for Zandro, whilst Pontus on vocals is a dream come true for many, Zandro will always have a place in our hearts here at the April Army.

You can find his Youtube channel here: https://youtube.com/channel/UC...

His website is here: zandrosantiago.com...

Feel free to add more to this page if you find anything else out about Zandro and his work or if I have missed anything.
blinketh
1 year ago
according to his facebook he seems to be recording some stuff again maybe this post made him do it haha
x2i
Administrator
1 year ago
blinketh wrote
   according to his facebook he seems to be recording some stuff again maybe this post made him do it haha
Once he posts some new stuff I will check it out and maybe post it in this forum.
In some ways I am happy that Pontus is back on vocals but I feel like Zandro really started to find his way with the vocals in Let the World Know.

I will be interested in hearing more from him but I don't think it will appeal much to my taste in music - we shall see!
x2i
Administrator
12 months ago
If anyone would like to hear his track 'Seven Years'... you can find it below:
aprilarmy.online/media/zandro-...
JanineDeadbyApril
VIP
12 months ago
Right after he left Dead By April he was working hard on his own Album.
And he was part of the Musical "American Idiot" in Sweden ( Seen this two times and meet up with him)
But it's a long time ago I've heard something new.
A few days, Maybe a week ago he posted that he is working on New stuff in the studio. Dont know how long we have to wait...

Nevertheless. For me Zandro will always be a part of Dead by April. Without him i wouldn't be where I am today. ♡
blinketh
12 months ago
hopefully not too long. would be nice to hear from him again. not a lot of ex dba members have really gone on to do much afterwards :/
I still love Zandro and I really want him to prosper post DBA, I hope he does :)
ElizeParkerDBA wrote
   I still love Zandro and I really want him to prosper post DBA, I hope he does :)
Think he wrote on fb recently that he's back in the studio so maybe we will hear from him soon
mattmeister wrote
   Think he wrote on fb recently that he's back in the studio so maybe we will hear from him soon
New DBA and hopefully new Zandro, going to be a good few months if that's true.
Please Login to Post